Jesus' Triple J Hotspot

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:16b

Name:

I love people!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's ALIVE!

Hahaha...in case some of you tot our blog is "gone-a-do", then U R WRONG!

Juz that both Jeff and myself have been really busy to post any entries; he with his work, ministry and now, with his newly loved sport - tchoukball! While yours truly, is keeping her hands full with 2 princes...YES! The arrival of God's yet another blessing, Joshua Ang! You should have seen Josiah, he really loves his brother very much and it affects him when Joshua cries and he loves to hold him, hug him and even kiss him! aww...such a sweet brother! jus melt mummy's heart!

I must say its not easy to cope with 2 lil ones, but God is good! He never fails to send his angels (my MIL and her helper) when I needed badly! So, for now, I'm a lil dat relaxed cos there are 3 of us to take care of 2 of them while my hubby goes to work! PTL!

Joshua's born on 14 Jan 07, tho' his due date's supposed to be 24 Jan. I guess God could have wanted him to have the opportunity to meet his late grandfather (who passed on on his due date)...well, it wasn't easy during my first 2 weeks of confinement, having to juggle with healing, adjusting to lil addition, Jeff's father's funeral and handling house matters with my mum alone.

Oh oh! You know wat! God again worked miraculously in helping me deliver Joshua! Wow!...I'm jus so in awe of Him, man! This time, no nun came in to pray for me, so while Jeff was out getting his dinner, I told Joshua (who's then still in my tummy) that we have to ask God for yet another miracle this time (knowing that mummy here is very afraid of pain). And...*drum roll* Josh came out in jus 4hrs time (6pm-10pm)! Hallelujah! ~personal nurse remained unchanged...who else but my beloved hubby! muahahaha!...

Yup, that perhaps sums up wats been happening in the month of Jan-Mar, cos still on maternity, so nothing much changes for now until 1 Apr, cos...*keep u guys in suspense first*

*sent this entry at 3.25am cos throat's irritating me and I couldnt getta sleep...could also be the ice-blended mocha that I had with Jeff earlier (on our short date) tsk tsk...its been a long while since we dated...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home