Jesus' Triple J Hotspot

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:16b

Name:

I love people!

Monday, August 02, 2010

How do we know if it is from the Holy Spirit?...

I often have this question in mind..."How do I know if this is really from God?"

Then, walah!...July 31 where the 40 days prayer booklet was mentioning about all good gifts, it gave the following guideline to my query and I would like to quote what the author has written so beautifully:-

"How do we know if a word of knowledge, a prophecy, or some other supernatural manifestation is from the Holy, the human spirit, or an evil spirit?

Paul does not leave such important questions to guesswork. In 1 Cor 12-14, he gives us a set of clear principles for DISCERNING spiritual manifestations and spiritual people:

1: Do they exalt Jesus Christ as Lord?
2: Do they preserve diversity in unity?
3: Are they exercised in love?
4: Do they edify the body?"

There are just so too many impactful God-inspired sharings which the author has given from 1 Corinthian Sciptures for Pastors, church leaders, you and me alike.

Have you read, meditate and intercede for God's body and our nation? If not, would you allocate sometime on your own to read 1 Corinthians and join me in this venture?

7 days and counting...children of God, rise up and PUSH (Pray Until Something Happen)! Let's stand in the Truth and live by the TRUTH!

Dear Lord, may you grant me the discernment to hear Your still small voice. May you increase and I decrease. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home