Jesus' Triple J Hotspot

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:16b

Name:

I love people!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Time Ticks...

Now that I have alittle time at hand, I'd better blog more before it starts to rot again...hahaha...

Well, let me see...I had a good time playing soccer with Josiah after his lunch today! It was fun being able to spend time with him alone which I do make it a point to do so daily. Cos I have to feed Joshua every 2hrly, so little time is allocated for Jo Jo. But guess it'd made up by sitting beside him watching his Disney Playhouse together and talking to him about the shows we watch. At least, he'd know that I care and love him lots still...

Need to really think how to better make full use of a day's time to nurture these 2 kids at their stages. "Oh Father, grant me wisdom for your children I pray! Amen!"

Just wanna learn to enjoy every stage of their development.

"God makes all things beautiful in His time!" ~ Eccl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home