Jesus' Triple J Hotspot

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:16b

Name:

I love people!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Whoa! I'm like a PUMPkin in Orchard!

Gee...since being a mother, I have not been to a PROPER shopping spree for like "decades" man!

See, I needed to get a cotton top to cover my nursing spag top which has got slits on the sides for breastfeeding, but dunno where I can get a presentable and yet affordable one. So called one of my trendy mummy friend up and she recommended me to check out Far East Plaza.

Oo La lA! Didnt know that the place sells lots of nice clothings and bags! *wondering what world am I in now...* So, told my dear husband that I must come back again, but this time, not just restraint to 2hrs but a good half day at least! *which means, my 2 children have to come along, cos gotta bf one and cant leave the other at home* hahaha...and oh, dun get me wrong! I'm not gonna buy lots of stuff. But at least, keep myself abreast on the latest fashion in town. Been wanting to get a bigger lady bag to contain my 2 kiddos' stuff and yet can use it when I go out alone. So still looking out for one.

ok...better run along to get showered. Both my princes gonna be up anytime now, my break time's over! Muahahaha....!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home