Jesus' Triple J Hotspot

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:16b

Name:

I love people!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Looking for Someone Special...

This is especially dedicated to our princes at home and readers who are looking for that someone in your relationship...

I read with interest today in what Ps Rick shared about Patience & Perserverence...tho' it shared about God's perfect timing on reaching our goals instead of gratification, he referred us to Genesis 24 where people of God would look towards God in choosing the right partner/ lover in their lives...

I remembered some youth ever asked: Ms Jo, how do you know if the girl/ boy is from God?

Before I shared my thoughts on another entry, I urge you to give a read on that chapter and share with me yours first...

Hear from you again. Don't rush...

Time for church =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home